Chronic diseases are caused by a malfunctioning immune system.
A healthy immune system is the most important function your body performs to keep you healthy and free from illness. It protects your body against bacterial and viral infections, destroying cancer cells and foreign substances. If it weakens, its ability to defend the body also weakens, allowing pathogens to grow and flourish. It manufactures proteins called antibodies and produces T-cells specifically designed to target particular pathogens so the body can develop a specific immunity to these pathogens.
Symptoms that indicate your immune system is not working well and may need boosting include:
1. Chronic Ear infections
2. Chronic sinus infections
3. Catch colds or flues easily
4. Seems like you are always on antibiotics for one thing or another
5. Skin rashes
6. Candida overgrowth
7. Food allergies
8. Hay fever
9. Multiple chemical sensitivities
10. Gastrointestinal disorders
15. Wounds take a long time to heal
16. It’s hard to get rid of infections
Below are just a few chronic diseases caused by a malfunctioning immune system.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Epstein Barr Virus
What Causes a Weakened Immune System?
Poor nutrition or diet
The overuse of antibiotics
Vaccinations (check out this Web site; www.thinktwice.com and this article; Do Vaccines Disable the Immune System?)
Toxic overload — exposure to toxins, chemicals and heavy metals in our environment, homes, water and food
Stressful lifestyles which can also effect the adrenal glands
Drugs — recreational and prescription drugs
A Few of the Supplements and Herbs That Boost Your Immune System:
1) Echinacea — Echinacea activates white blood cells. It may also increase the production of interferon, an important part of the body’s response to viral infections. For this reason Echinacea has traditionally been used for colds and flus.
2) Curcumin — Curcumin is an extract from turmeric which is a spice used in India for cooking and dishes such as curry. Curcumin is especially known as a free radical scavenger and has been shown to protect DNA from oxidative damage. There is ongoing research on curcumin and its effects on cancer, Alzheimer’s and cystic fibrosis.
3) Vitamin C with Rosehips
4) Vitamin D3 5) Magnesium
6) Vitamin B complex
7) Vitamin K
9) Raw Garlic 10) Ginger
Some More Ways to Boost Your Immune System: 1. Stop all sugar intake (See article about sugar here
2. Get an adequate amount of sleep
3. Eat a healthy diet, preferably vegan
4. Reduce the stress in your life
5. Get plenty of fresh air and spend time outdoors; this is the best way to get the proper amount of Vitamin D
6. Laugh a lot
7. Exercise (find something you enjoy)
8. Foods that you should eat include garlic, onions, reishi, shitake, and maitake mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil, dark green and yellow vegetables, berries, raw nuts and seeds.
9. Eat vegetables raw or steamed to preserve the nutrients. 10. Drink at least half an ounce of good, pure water, preferably distilled, per pound that you weigh per day. For example, if you weigh 150, drink at least 75 ounces of water per day. To find out why it is so important to drink water, read this short article. https://mountaingrannys.com/2021/10/why-it-is-important-to-drink-water/
Until we meet again.